Anyone can install the Be Still app for iOS or Android, but you must be 13 years of age or older to create an account to log in. All new accounts are verified by email, so new account owners must provide a valid email address.
To install Be Still and create a new account:
1. Find and install the Be Still app from either the Apple App Store:
or Google Play:
2. Launch the Be Still app. Be Still will ask for permission to access your contact list. Clicking OK will allow Be Still to easily email or text your prayers to people in your contact list.
3. Be Still will then ask for permission to send you notifications. Clicking OK will allow Be Still to send you important notifications, such as prayer reminders that you have set.
4. When the Be Still login page appears, click Create an Account:
5. Enter your first name, last name, and email address. Entering your date of birth is optional, but you must enter a password for your new account. Passwords must be at least 6 characters long and contain at least 1 lowercase letter, 1 uppercase letter, and 1 digit.
6. Be Still will send a verification email to the email address you entered. Open the email and follow the instructions to activate your account and log in.
7. If this is the very first time you log in to Be Still after installation, you will see a special Welcome to Be Still tour with tips that explain some of the main features of the app. Tap Next Tip to proceed through the tour, or X to exit the tour.